|Condo web sites can be designed as a communication vehicle for the owners and residents. Virtually every aspect of
the condo corporation can be put on-line, including board of director meeting minutes, finances, annual budget, condo docs, and much more. Some of this information can be placed in a password protected section so it is available only to authorized users.
Click here for an example of a web site for a very well run condo in Florida
- Your Newsletter can be posted on the web site for easy downloading in PDF format.
- Urgent notices can be posted prominently.
- You can have an on-line calendar to post upcoming events and meetings.
- Every condo has a plethora of forms required for day to day operations. They can be posted on the web site in a PDF format that can be filled in on the user's screen, printed for signature, or saved and emailed. This saves a lot of time for the condo office!
- You can post a list of approved contractors to help owners find reputable people for their projects and repairs.
- You can have a "Helpful Links" page for information on local attractions and entertainment.
- You can have a "General Information" page for use by realtors, insurance agents and prospective buyers.
- The uses for a condo web site are limited only by your imagination and specific needs.
Here is a link to a Condominium Caretaker Service for Absentee Owners in Florida
Click here to find out what a condo web site costs